Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wednesday

I've been losing consciousness a lot lately. I find myself waking up at any given time of the day in front of the open door of the refrigerator with high expectations of finding something.

I had a dream today where yet another girl fell for my charms. If girls are anywhere close to as easy in real life as in my dreams, then I've missed out on college life more than I thought. Unfortunately my conscience is also much less dormant in the dream world, and wouldn't let me do a damn thing before talking it over with Chun.

Another unreported case of stomach abuse happened today, and sadly, no one will ever know. I had a dinner appointment with grandma, and those are not broken without consequences (Grandma has a collection of brass knuckles). However, I hadn't told Mom of my plans, and just as I was about to go, she called me to the dinner table. I stuttered something or other in my defense, but she grabbed my by the figurative nape of the neck and fed me till she deemed me full. Meanwhile, grandma called me on my cell, and demanded to know why I wasn't there when the food was hot and already on the table. I told her I'd be there as soon as I could but she demanded to know why I couldn't leave the house immediately. I bleated something about being there soon and hung up hoping everything would just blow over. It did eventually, but I had to suppress many a gag reflex, and Mario had to eat about half of the food on my plate while she wasn't looking.

On another note, "nasal septum" has vacated its spot on Google Trends as #37 most popular search. #37 is now occupied by "thong injury" - a rather radical jump in interest content. I am eagerly anticipating tomorrow's winner.

No comments: