Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sleepy

I've never been so low on sleep and simultaneously so high on chunky peanut butter. I can't wholeheartedly recommend the combination but licking the second off my fingers is currently the only thing keeping me from succumbing to the first.

Tomorrow is another work day, though only one class remains after the flurry of cancellations on account of proximity to New Year's and lack of dedication to paying me money.

Pushups were the biggest challenge today. I've switched to a cartooning book for drawing material so that's gotten slightly more tolerable, but it hasn't made pushups any easier, paradoxically. And gravity is severely limiting my speed in completing them.

I'm reading Le Petit Nicolas in French and it's pretty funny. I don't know if it's translated into English but I'd recommend it to people who like children's books like Pippi Longstocking or Karlson on the Roof.

The Nail / Spoon Knot


image borrowed from animatedknots.com

So called because you use a nail as a guide for the rope, or in my case a spoon.

Me: Let me tell you a joke
My newest and cutest student: Which one?

No comments: