Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Rule

Visited my cousin and his new wife today. After putting on some clothes, they ate breakfast in front of our malnourished faces and tortured us for information. Specifically, my cousin took an unexpected interest in my choice of career-path - not having one. He threatened me with gefilte fish so I blabbed like a girl-scout. He expressed doubts about the potential success of not earning any money, and told me to contact him when I'm ready to reform and follow him into law.

Driving Michelle to the sleepaway camp drop off tomorrow at 7AM because I'm such a good brother, and because she's still better at yelling and whining than I am at tuning it out.

Played/sang some Beatles/Something Kinky songs with Mom/Michelle today, with microphone/guitar, and an odd number of good ears. Upon completion, we decided the quantity of fun garnered merits a reoccurence. Perhaps even one as temporally proximal as tomorrow.

Chun showered me with ego-candy today, so I'm high as a kite, and sprinting to brush teeth and sleep before Dad comes upstairs and shoves a Ford Explorer through my bubble. Come to think of it, I've got to try this out on my friends - flatter them silly and then hit them below the belt with a figurative folded chair from IKEA. That'll teach them...something.

No comments: