Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cantanker Sore

My students were a bit boring today...sorry students, if you're reading this. Maybe I just didn't overdose on sugar today, or underdosed the overdose. The moon-sized canker sore on my inner cheek has been a most crabby tenant; I wish I could tie a knot around it and strangle it. It doesn't like any food that involves chewing or swallowing or mouth-opening. It also doesn't like it when I talk or experience gravity. Typing is about the only thing it hasn't blacklisted. One of my students yesterday told me to take a vitamin B2 supplement, that it always works for him. It's worked really well so far, but only in the respect of making my pee glow in the dark. Scratch that, it even glows in the light.

Today's lucky knot was Blake's Hitch:


image borrowed from animatedknots.com

The knots are starting to get jumbled in my head and I'm not even halfway through the 30 days. Once I rebuild my database indexes, defrag my brain and get an external brain drive I should be peachy though.

French french french french french...

Drawing drawing ugh drawing angst drawing...

Бегали бегали бегали бегали бегали...

No comments: