Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Restraining Order

Well, Yuan Yuan's parents are in town now so there's basically a restraining order against me. Yuan Yuan called me a few hours ago when her parents went to the bathroom, which was both hilarious and scary. How do we keep them going to the bathroom at the same time? If you have any ideas, by all means email me or comment.

Anyway, this might end up being a 30 day trial of the low-Yuan-Yuan diet, which is certainly something no-one's tried before...one of the very few things going for it. That is if I don't get broken up with instead, which seems to be in quite a high percentage of parallel universes at this juncture.

The rest of the world is still turning; I bought a chicken today and devoured half of it without even trying. Obviously there's a severe lack of genetic engineering going on this side of the Mississipi. I also made some pancakes for the first time in a year and a half. They turned out a little dense, and a couple didn't cook all the way through, which was pretty awesome actually. Pancake on the outside, creamy dough on the inside. Clap your hands if you believe in salmonella. You won't see any Chinese people clapping I can assure you.

New Year's is coming up, I might have to think of some good resolutions. Maybe my students will have some good ideas.

The Klemheist Knot:


image borrowed from animatedknots.com

I think after the 30 days are over I should review for a day or two.

No comments: