Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Uh Oh

Things are moving fast around here. Yuan Yuan's parents are no longer arriving sometime soon. They're arriving now. Tomorrow. Yuan Yuan has gone totally berserk, which is way more tiring to endure than push-ups. Hopefully this is just pre-game jitters and not an indication of what the next month'll be like. Otherwise I might have to kill both her and her family and I really don't want to get back into that stuff. I'm so glad I wasn't born into a traditional Chinese family. I'd be so happily married right now that I wouldn't even realize how unhappy I was. Hmm...something about the grammar in that last sentence feels fishy.

I've given up drawing stuff in my room and downloaded a book on cartooning. Did the first lesson today. So far my cartoons all turn out looking like deflated beach balls with limbs and organs sticking out of them. Hope there's a demand for that in the world.

The knot of the day...and they're getting scarce on animatedknots.com...is the Prusik Knot:


image borrowed from animatedknots.com

Easy, simple and trivial (to be read with a strong Russian accent).

No comments: