Saturday, December 25, 2010

Drunk

It's hard to fucus when you're drunk but I'm the most dedicated 30-day-trialer in the world. And today was a pretty good challenge. Let's see. I had class far away at 11, so I had to leave the house at ten. Before that, I managed 120 pushups and 20 minutes of drawing. During the trip to my student's house, I studied French with my helpful Frenchpod-filled Zune. I did that throughout the day during my many travels from class to class, and even comng back from the final drunkfest at 7:20 in the morning, though I can't say I absorbed too much. In any case, I definitely got in over an hour of studying.

The knot...unfortunately I don't know the name, but it is quite similar to the Icicle Knot in terms of purpose, though it's simpler to explain. Lucy taught it to me while I was drunk in the KTV, between push-up sets (which were really frustrating because it's really hard to count to ten more than once when you're drunk), and I repeated it twice to make sure I remembered it. It basically consists of winding the rope around the pole, making sure to go over the rope as you wind, and tying two overhandish knots after that. No picture courtesy of lucyknots.com but I'll try to figure out what the knot's technical name is one of these days.

Blah blah blah, I'm really tired and it's almost 8 in the morning and I have to go to class in about 4 hours so sayonara.

No comments: